Copper Ø 24 cm Oval Cocotte With Lid & Bronze Handles
The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs.
Bronze handles with an aesthetic difference that meets the style for each cook.
The M’heritage collection represents the total experience and heritage of Mauviel 1830, and is used by professionals and household cooks throughout the world.
• Made in France since 1830.
• Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metals and offers superior cooking control.
• Copper offers superior heat conductivity. Stainless steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities
• Bi-laminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminium, 18/10 stainless steel interior).
• Superior durability: 1.5mm thickness.
• Capacity of 3 & 6.4- Litres
• Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
• Bronze handles. Are traditional and substantial. Offer a very comfortable grip and good balance.
• Can be used on gas, electric on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately).
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.