Copper & Tin Ø 5.5 cm Canele Mould
- Perfect for baking.
- Copper outside and tin lined inside.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: 1mm thick copper.
- Can be used in the oven or a water bath.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
- All M'héritage products are designed for use in the oven.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, Copper can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the Copper material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
- To restore the shinny Copper surface to your Mauviel pot/pan, use our Copperbrill cleaner.
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.