Copper 30cm Egg White / Candy Bowl With Bronze Handles
The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs. Bronze handles with an aesthetic difference that meets the style for each cook. The Copper Jam Pan is part of the collection, M’passion, which is dedicated to chefs that enjoy preparing their desserts as much as eating them. Made of copper and stainless steel, a complete assortment of products that are used for the preparation of all pastry delicacies. The collection M’passion satisfies the cravings of all discerning pâtisserie-lovers worldwide.
• Made in France since 1830.
• Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metals and offers superior cooking control.
• Copper offers superior heat conductivity. Stainless steel interior is hard-wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities.
• Ø36cm, 9 Litre volume.
• Bi-laminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply roasting pans (polished copper exterior, aluminium, 18/10 stainless steel interior).
• Superior durability: 1.2mm thickness.
• Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
• 1 long Bronze handle, 1 short supportive bronze handle.
• Can be used on gas, electric on gas, electric, halogen stove-tops.
Price Incl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.