Hammered Copper W36 X L21 cm Braising Pan & Lid, Tin Inside
- Bilaminated Copper stainless steel (90% Copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel) except for Tri-ply Roasting pans (polished Copper exterior, aluminum, 18/10 stainless steel interior)
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Superior durability: Pans range in thickness from 1.5mm - 2.5mm
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not vaLid for commercial use)
- Made in France.
Use and Care Instructions
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry.
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.