200 Bottle Wine Cooler With Pine Wood Exterior
• LED lighting incorporated reduces energy consumption by 80% and 90% compared to a traditional light bulb.
• Greater precision in temperature control system. Easier to adjust the temperature range we want to achieve
• Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing (The automatic return is free when the opening exceeds 95º)
All the condensing units are 100% tested, in a Helium chamber for the detection of gas leakage.
• Audited and certified by the international organization AENOR in ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality); ISO 14001: 2015 (Environment); OSHAS 18001: 2007 (Worker Safety and Health) and by INTERTEK in accordance with UL 471 and NSF 7.
• These models have been designed for the exposure and sale of wine bottles, and represents the best solution for the wine service at the best temperature.
• 100 % solid pine wood.
• Integrated lock.
• 7 shelves with wooden front per door, height adjustable and easily replaceable.
• LED lighting incorporated, reducing energetic consumption between 80% and 90% respect to a traditional light bulb.
• Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing.
• Double panel glass (4-8-4), low emissivity hardened glass.
• Temperature and automatic defrost regulated by a digital controller.
• Evaporator treated with anti-corrosion polyester Epoxi.
• Ventilated condensation system.
• Ventilated evaporation system.
• Recommended temperature for red wine is +10ºC to +18ºC / white, rosé and brut is +4ºC to +8ºC.
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.