5 Pan GN 1/1 Blast Chiller With Digital Control
• Food safety on all your dishes as the chilling process fully conforms to the HACCP regulations.
• Save time by up to 30% by preparing meals in batches.
• Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing.
• Higher precision in managing temperature settings with the new intuitive digital controller.
• Greater ability to adjust of temperature ranges as per the end user’s requirement.
• All condenser units are tested 100%, in helium chambers to refrigerant leak detection.
• Blast chilling: +90ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes.
• Blast freezing: +90ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes.
• Expansion valve and defrost by compressor stop.
• System of Ventilated Condensation.
• Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion polyester epoxy.
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel. Compliant with HACCP regulations.
• Constructed following EC and HACCP regulations.
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Drain inside the cabinet.
• Sealed interior floors and rounded cabinet corners.
• Includes a heated conical probe which is easy to use and remove.
• Self closing door with stay open feature.
• Integrated handle and blocked hinge.
• Stamped interior of door with a triple chamber door gasket easy to remove.
• Possibility of changing the opening direction of the doors.
• Heated door structure to avoid accumulation of ice.
• CFC-Free polyurethane insulation, entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density polyurethane insulation.
• Low Global Warming Potential & Zero Ozone Depletion Potential effect.
|No . Doors||1|
|Distance between trays (mm)||65|
|Trays||5 x GN 1/1 (600x400)|
|Blast chilling/freezing capacity (kg)||20/12|
|Temperature range ºC||+3/ -35|
|Electrical Connection||230V/ 2ph/ 50Hz|
Price Incl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.