10 Pan Blast Chiller & Freezer GN 2/1
High-quality meals at any time pleasing both the customer, food safety on all your dishes as the chilling process fully conforms to the HACCP regulations, and save time by up to 30% by preparing meals in batches.
Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing.
Higher precision in managing temperature settings with the new intuitive digital controller.
Greater ability to adjust temperature ranges as per the end user’s requirement.
All condenser units are tested 100%, in helium chambers for refrigerant leak detection.
• Blast chilling: +70ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes
• Blast freezing: +70ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes,
• Expansion valve and defrost by compressor stop.
• System of Ventilated Condensation.
• System of Forced Evaporation. Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion polyester epoxy
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Back of galvanized metal plate
• Constructed following EC and HACCP regulations
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel
• Drain inside the cabinet
• Reflective interior surface, with rounded corners and removable trays
• Includes a heated conical core probe which is both easy to use and remove.
• Doors with integrated double handle and blocked opening hinge.
• Integrated handle and blocked hinge.
• Stamped interior of the door with a triple chamber door gasket easy to remove.
|Distance between trays||75|
|Shelves||10 GN 2/1|
|Blast chilling/freezing capacity (kg)||80/50|
|Electrical Connection||380V/ 3 ph/ 50Hz|
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.