10 Pan Blast Chiller With Digital Control
High quality meals at any time pleasing both the customer, food safety on all your dishes as the chilling process fully conforms to the HACCP regulations, and save time by up to 30% by preparing meals in batches.
Doors are equipped with hinges for automatic return and permanent pressure during closing.
Higher precision in managing temperature settings with the new intuitive digital controller.
Greater ability to adjust of temperature ranges as per the end user’s requirement.
All condenser units are tested 100%, in helium chambers to refrigerant leak detection.
• Blast chilling: +90ºC to +3ºC in less than 90 minutes
• Blast freezing: +90ºC to -18ºC in less than 270 minutes,
• Expansion valve and defrost by compressor stop.
• System of Ventilated Condensation
• System of Forced Evaporation. Evaporator coil coated with anti-corrosion polyester epoxy
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
• Compliant with HACCP regulations.
• Constructed following EC and HACCP regulations
• AISI 304 Stainless Steel
• Drain inside the cabinet
• Sealed interior floors and rounded cabinet corners
• Includes a heated conical probe which is easy to use and remove.
• Self closing door with stay open feature.
• Integrated handle and blocked hinge.
• Stamped interior of door with a triple chamber door gasket easy to remove.
•Possibility of changing the opening direction of the doors.
• Heated door structure to avoid accumulation of ice.
• CFC-Free polyurethane insulation
• entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density polyurethane insulation.
• R452A - Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) & Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) effect.
|No . Doors||1|
|Distance between shelves (mm)||65|
|Shelves||10 GN 1/1|
|Blast chilling/freezing capacity (kg)||40/25|
|Temperature range ºC||+3/ -35|
|Electrical Connection||380V/ 3 ph/ 50Hz|
Price Incl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.