18k-Potato Washer & Peeler - 10 Kg
The water used in the peeling process is accumulated so that the vegetables are thoroughly washed, a soft cushion of water is formed. This ensures that the peeling action is very gentle – the vegetables are not exposed to heavy bumps or impacts. Peeling process takes place at the bottom and sides of the peeling system.
Gentle release is carried out by a slow restart of the machine. A supply of 24h can be peeled. The vegetables do not discolour.
· Stainless steel body
· Personal protection circuit - Autostop
· Restart protection
· Automatic peeling time with gentle discharge
· Process carried out in water bath for quick, quiet and gentle peeling
· Control valve for reduced water consumption
· Carborundum peeling (standard insert with friction lining)
· Both sides of knife used for peeling in clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
Auto-stop control for complete safety:
· The machine stops automatically when the loading lid, top lid or release cap are opened
· Restart guards after power failure
Peeling disc with double-edged blades
Both sides of the blades are used through the right and left rotation. The mechanically processed vegetables are identical in appearance to hand-peeled vegetables.
Price Excl. VAT
1-year Product Warranty
Free Shipping for Large Orders
Quality European Products
Stock availability may vary from indicated.