Junior Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, team of junior marketers, evaluate our marketing performance and make recommendations to optimise and improve on them.
The marketing manager will work closely with the Managing Director and Sales Manager and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Manage all print and digital marketing
- Graphic design for proposal, brochures and other marketing collateral
- photograph products and trade shows
- Create and Plan content for SEO
- Create and monitor PPC campaigns through
- Track Performance of all marketing campaigns
- Campaign planning and implementation on multiple digital channels
- B. Degree in Marketing or Equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce
- Good knowledge and experience within B2B industry
Nice to have
- Graphic Design skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and