- Pasta Set, from the Marcato Classic line, is a set composed of the Atlas 150 pasta machine and the Ravioli and Spaghetti accessories; a practical set that you can use to make 5 different home-made fresh pasta shapes.
- With Atlas 150 you can prepare lasagne, fettuccine (6 mm) and tagliolini (1.5 mm), while you can use the two accessories to make ravioli and spaghetti.
- The 10-position regulating knob lets you choose the thickness of the sheet, from 4.8 mm, on num. 0, to 0.6 mm, on num. 9.
- You can purchase 10 extra cutting accessories, sold separately, to make 10 other fresh pasta shapes. It is easy to attach the accessories to Atlas 150, just slide the cutting part off, and put the required accessory in place in one easy step.
- The Pasta Set package contains the clamp to secure the machine to the table and its handle.
- We are pleased to tell you that you can speed everything up at any time by adding the Pastadrive motor, a stable and safe motor, which is sold separately.
- The rollers on Atlas 150 and the Spaghetti accessory are made with anodised aluminium alloy so that no metal residues are released onto the dough, while the rollers on the Ravioli accessory are made with Polystyrene, providing you with 100% healthy and wholesome pasta.
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
|Atlas 150||7.87x7.87x6.10x in||59.52 oz|
|Acc. Ravioli||6.89x4.33x3.15x in||30.86 oz|
|Acc. Spaghetti||6.89x2.76x1.38x in||13.23 oz|
- Atlas 150 + Accessories: Chrome-plated steel
- Rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
- Ravioli: chrome-plated steel - rollers: PS (polystyrene) - hopper: ABS